Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Winner Challenge #87 ~ Something Yummy To Eat Or Drink

LOVELY entries everyone, thank you so much for playing along with us.  SO much talent out there, I wish I could give out 20 prizes!

Here is our WINNER!


Laura, please email me at chocolatecoffeecards@aol.com to claim your
$15 gift certificate!  Have fun with your free goodies!  Also, be sure to grab your winners badge to post on your blog.

And for our TOP 3




Ladies, don't forget you get to claim your TOP 3 badge for your blog!

Thanx again to all of you who joined in for this fun challenge!  We hope to see you again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card for your top 3, and congrats to all the others too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Wendy! It is a GREAT card. Thank YOU for playing along with us. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to be chosen as the winner! Thank you so so much! I am off to email you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laura! Super card. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to pick my card for the Top 3! Made me very proud! Congrats to the other ladies to with their beautiful cards! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Beautiful projects:)

    ReplyDelete